Saturday, February 13, 2016

broken laptop screen repair or replacement

Replace my broken dell inspiron laptop screen in Dwarka

I have one Dell laptop which screen has been cracked due to fallen down by my son who was playing the video on youtube and many black spots have come on the screen and on the right hand side part of laptop has done completely black. I discussed many good quality technicians they told me that it could not be repaired and will be replaced only. The price of the new screen is very high. Could you please replace with any used screen because i could not afford 9000 or 10000 Rs for new screen.

Read also : Laptop Repair Issue :www.surajcomputers.com 


HP Laptop Screen Repair
HP Pavilion X2 10-n028TU 10.1-inch Touch Screen Laptop (1.33 GHz Intel Atom Processor/2 GB DDR3L/64 GB eMMC/Windows 8.1/Intel HD Graphics)

Could you please give me the cost of HP 10.1 inch touch screen laptop price and what will be the replacing charge? 


 

2 comments: